Restructuring & Insolvency
Our team provides practical, commercial advice in respect of all aspects of contentious and non-contentious corporate and personal insolvency matters.
We act for Insolvency Officeholders and as well as others affected by insolvency, including creditors, lenders, businesses, directors and individuals.
Our areas of expertise
- Corporate and personal insolvency procedures, including Administrations, Liquidations, Receiverships, Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcy
- Contentious insolvency, including antecedent transactions and pursuing claims to recover assets located both in the UK and offshore
- Advising purchasers acquiring assets from Insolvency Officeholders
- Creditor Services, including advice to lenders, landlords and ROT issues
- Advising Directors on their duties and liabilities
- Cross Border insolvency
- Investigations, including s236/s366 applications
- Solvent and insolvent restructurings