A clinical negligence lawyer specialising in advising clients and their families who have suffered catastrophic injuries because of failures in medical care.
Jonathan acts for clients who have suffered brain and spinal injuries, had a cancer misdiagnosis or whose loved ones have died while under the care of a medical professional. He is also experienced in cerebral palsy claims for children who suffered brain damage at birth.
Jonathan has also handled many claims following a fatal accident and often represents families at inquests across the country.
Examples of how Jonathan’s advice has benefited clients include:
- a multi-million-pound settlement for a PhD student who suffered permanent damage to his spinal cord when a hospital failed to properly treat his brain tumor;
- six figure compensation for someone who suffered complete blindness after delay in diagnosing a stroke;
- compensation for the dependents of a young mother who passed away when her GP failed to recognise and treat a heart condition;
- a substantial settlement for a young mother who had her womb and lymph nodes removed when incorrectly diagnosed with aggressive ovarian cancer; and
- compensation of over £500,000 for the widow of a 75 year old businessman, admitted to hospital with a fractured hip, who died when the hospital failed to treat a deep vein thrombosis.