Having quietly and expertly served the rural community and landowners for over 250 years.
We provide comprehensive agricultural legal services for the rural community, farming families, partnerships and companies
Our areas of expertise
- Buying, selling and letting farms and agricultural land
- Rights of way, boundaries and general property issues
- Farming partnerships
- Agricultural litigation (civil and criminal)
- Tenancies and licences, including Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies, farm business tenancies and grazing tenancies or licences
- Retirement, succession and asset preservation
Our lawyers work closely with the agricultural and farming communities and have excellent contacts with accountants and land agents.